Tactical Scorpion D5 Level IIIA Body Armor Canine Dog K9 Camo MOLLE Military Vest Harness
Tactical Scorpion Gear takes the Level IIIA armor plate to the next level with our soft type plates for your best friend.
- A stand alone armor plate with multiple hit capability
- Removable armor plates to easily wash the vest.
- 7/16" thick
- 100% waterproof covers - manufactured on a nylon welder to protect from contaminants
- We manufacturer a full line of carrier vests
- Aramid soft armor plate design
- Fully tested by independent Lab
- Rated for up to six hits from .44 magnum bullets
- For front and/or back protection
Here at Tactical Scorpion Gear we manufacture our own vest carriers, Kevlar level IIIA vests and all our products. We have every item listed in stock and ready for immediate shipping.
Rated for up to five hits from .44 magnum bullets . Will withstand multiple hits from all pistol calibers.
Tested by HP White laboratory
The Tactical Scorpion Gear dog harness is suitable for any activity: walking, hiking, or training.
You can choose the required size and select your desired color. You can choose a matching leash from our other listing.
To ensure that you purchase the correct size, determine your dogs girth and length using a flexible tape measure. The back length measurement is most important as the neck and girth are adjustable.
- To measure your dog's girth, wrap the tape around your dog's body, going underneath the widest part of his rib cage (as shown in the graphic below). To get an accurate result, ensure that your dog is standing up while you position the flexible tape an inch or two behind your dog's front legs where a dog's chest is at its broadest point. Check that the tape is not too tight so that there is room for movement without being too loose. Record your dog's size
- Measure the length of your dogs back from the neck to the beginning of the tail. Check which length is best suitable for your dog
Follow this chart for measurement information
- MOLLE strapping on both side of the harness for use of any MOLLE pouch or accessory
- Velcro panel down the back for any patches or insignias
- Breathable 1000D Nylon material with mesh lined padding and soft covered neck straps
- Two carry handles which are secured to both the front and back of the harness with two attachment points for a leash
- 2 sizes available
** This model complies with NIJ Standard-0101.06 for Ballistic Resistance of Body Armor.**
NIJ tested Level IIIA Armor will defeat 5 pistol round shots up to .44 magnum @ 1474 ft/s @ 17.3 FT.